Pluck Presence uses the Pluck Participation Engine to identify community members who are logged in and active in the community, which helps establish a sense of availability and interaction.
What it does for you
- Illuminates community participants
- Improves responsiveness
- Attracts member interaction and communication
What’s in it
- Compilation of Online Members and Visitors
- Customizable Site Paths considered for participation
- Ability to return lists of members online
- Detection of Community Presence by a Particular Member
- Configurable Windows for participation and refresh
How to use it
- Highlight user availability
- Improve member connectivity
- Promote community engagement
Newcomers to a community look for signs of activity and participation. Pluck Presence relies on the Pluck Participation Engine to illuminate the presence of others and reinforces a sense of companionship among community contributors through on-line indicators like counts and lists of members.
With direct integration in applications like Pluck Forums, Pluck Presence can surface the number and names of members online community-wide, or in a particular part of the community. Via the Pluck API, the Participation Engine can also track online presence anywhere in the community independent of Pluck Application.