Pluck’s Processing Technology layer sits between the Data and Presentation layers. It is a collection of best practices, common patterns and reusable algorithms that delivers the Pluck platform’s broad functionality.
What it does for you
- Provides a universal API supporting 6 SDK languages, from .NET to Objective-C
- Ties together a sequence of actions based on singular inputs, such as triggering notifications, logging actions and syndicating content
- Delivers consistent and predictable behavior across Pluck’s applications
- Applies various filters, and makes intelligent choices about data based on context and personalization
- Encapsulates best practices accumulated from over 500 Pluck deployments
What’s in it
- Python-based, Server-side Middle Tier that ties together the Boo template engine with the storage system.
- Common HTTP Transport that furnishes full API access via native language SDK’s
- Template Hierarchy that supports cross-application reuse of common subcomponents
- C# Controller that leverages such common design patterns as Command and Façade
The Pluck Processing Technology layer is based on years of experience and proven patterns to deliver a broad feature set in a very manageable and maintainable environment. The architecture supports Pluck’s pre-built applications and multiple native language SDKs via a common API that abstracts storage complexity and enables Pluck’s highly flexible view templates.