Please wait while we process your request.
Please wait while we process your request
Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
Your bio is currently empty. Now is a great time to fill in your profile.
This profile is private.
This profile is only shared with friends.
This profile is under review.
We were unable to request friendship with this user.
We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
Your friendship request has been sent to this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
You are no longer friends with this user.
We were unable to ignore this user.
We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in?
This user is now ignored.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in?
This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user.
You have recommended this user.
This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore don roedner. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Pluck Insights is the product of a great deal of research, client consultation and engineering effort. When it ships in the third quarter of this year it will give our brand, retail and publisher clients the ability to answer a wide range of questions about their business, and Pluck's impact on their business, including:
- How should I tune my collection of integrated customer interactions (recommendations, reactions, ratings, sharing, discussions, posts, etc.) for maximum participation and consumption?
- What is the impact of page placement, visual layout, attributes and other aspects of reviews on conversion rates and average order sizes?
- Which buyers in my organization and which suppliers and manufacturers are responsible for the highest rated products?
- What tagged keywords are associated with the highest and lowest rated products?
- Why do certain customer cohorts tend to participate more? How can we incent others to participate in high-impact ways?
- Are there certain acquisition sources (e.g. social media, search) that lead to higher value interactions?
- What devices and pathways are my customers using to produce and consume content?
Pluck Insights comprises four primary modules, each with its own dashboard. These modules will executives in our client organizations better measure and understand:
- their Products, using Pluck application data generated by shoppers and other consumers
- the Financial impact of Pluck, derived by analyzing conversion and customer interaction data
- the Users engaged in their Pluck-driven customer experience; and
- their Usage of Pluck, with analysis of activity and performance across the platform.
The link to the press release is here.
Pluck clients that want to participate in the Pluck Insights beta program are welcome to contact the Insights product manager, Tom Paradis.
We're sorry, we were unable to record your recommendation at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to delete this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to block this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to unblock this blog post at this time.
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later.
Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.Send Cancel
Please wait while we send the email.
You may send this to 5 e-mail addresses. Please separate each address with a space.
vote upvotes up
vote downvotes down