Please wait while we process your request.
Please wait while we process your request
Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
Your bio is currently empty. Now is a great time to fill in your profile.
This profile is private.
This profile is only shared with friends.
This profile is under review.
We were unable to request friendship with this user.
We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
Your friendship request has been sent to this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
You are no longer friends with this user.
We were unable to ignore this user.
We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in?
This user is now ignored.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in?
This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user.
You have recommended this user.
This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Glen Ford, Director of Product. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
From interest to conversion
The software infrastructure of your OmniChannel strategy must support the customer at every step of their journey. Essential elements include:
- Casual, single-click expressions
- Category forums
- Product Q&A
- Reviews and ratings
- Expert blogs
- Sharing tools
OmniChannel: the term conjures up many meanings. On the eCommerce front—
- Orders placed online can be fulfilled in-store, and warehouse-to-home delivery can be ordered from a physical store with help from a floor employee.
- Consumers can use their preferred device to both research and purchase.
- Web sites adapt to each device’s form factor for the best user experience.
- Native mobile applications power even richer experiences.
- Social media outreach builds brand advocates and increases conversion (however that is defined).
- E-mail marketing builds loyalty and adds convenience.
- CRM software presents a holistic view of the ever-changing individual customer, capturing information from social media, points of sale, and all other customer interactions.
- Call center staff provide customer service using the best way to reach the customer at the time.
- The holistic, 360º view of the customer extends from aggregate behavior down to the individual.
- Customer intelligence is democratized, and BI professionals get the right information at the right time to finance, merchandising, purchasing, customer relations, executives, and partners.
We're sorry, we were unable to record your recommendation at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to delete this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to block this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to unblock this blog post at this time.
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later.
Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.Send Cancel
Please wait while we send the email.
You may send this to 5 e-mail addresses. Please separate each address with a space.
vote upvotes up
vote downvotes down