Please wait while we process your request.
Please wait while we process your request
Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
Your bio is currently empty. Now is a great time to fill in your profile.
This profile is private.
This profile is only shared with friends.
This profile is under review.
We were unable to request friendship with this user.
We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
Your friendship request has been sent to this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user.
We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in?
You are no longer friends with this user.
We were unable to ignore this user.
We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in?
This user is now ignored.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user.
We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in?
This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user.
You have recommended this user.
This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore steve semelsberger. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- CarphoneWarehouse: Europe's leading mobile phone retailer, with more than 1,700 stores, has initially integrated Pluck Forums and Personas to foster customer community and drive conversions.
- Johnston Press: the second largest publisher of newspapers in the UK recently deployed Pluck Comments and Personas across more than 214 sites.
- Mothercare: as profiled in more detail here, the global parenting products powerhouse leveraged Pluck for Ratings, Reviews and more as they moved from the Amazon platform.
- RTE: the public service broadcaster in Ireland uses Pluck Reviews, Comments, Photos (with Pinterest integration), Forums and our Personas to drive content-centric community experiences.
- Shop.ca: launched to offer Amazon-like services to the Canadian market, this innovative start-up selected Pluck as a single community platform over four point solution vendors. Pluck powers Social Sign-On, Ratings, Reviews, Discussions, Gamification, Reactions, Sharing and more. Plus, Pluck enables an innovative Social Loyalty program where Pluck-powered actions (and Pluck-influenced conversions) generate tangible discounts and offers.
- Sky: the UK broadcaster leverages Pluck Single Sign-On (against Facebook and the Sky ID) along with Pluck Comments in an modern, clean design.
- UEFA: the administrative body for association football in Europe use Pluck for article Comments, User Ratings and more across 12 languages.
We're sorry, we were unable to record your recommendation at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to delete this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to block this blog post at this time.
We're sorry. We are unable to unblock this blog post at this time.
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time.
We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later.
Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.Send Cancel
Please wait while we send the email.
You may send this to 5 e-mail addresses. Please separate each address with a space.
vote upvotes up
vote downvotes down