Our Product Services teams ensure the delivery of billions of community interactions every month. We are driven to deliver superior performance, on time, to your complete satisfaction.
Supporting you on product capability and availability of service
Our Support Analysts, Support Engineers and Account Operations professionals help ensure the delivery of billions of community interactions every month. As the front line of Pluck support they respond to the requests that come in from our customers. They are measured by your satisfaction with their response. They are also responsible for keeping our massive global infrastructure at peak performance.
Service Level Agreements
Our SLAs equip you with a predictable set of uptime, response time and resolution time metrics along with clear communication paths and escalation procedures.
Monitoring and Maintenance
With the support of an independent third party we monitor all customer environments 24 x 7 x 365. And we’re responsible for maintaining staging, production and other environments for our clients.
Our rapid development processes generally result in monthly new Pluck releases. Our Technical Support and Account Management teams partner to help you decide when and how to introduce these releases to your staging and production environments. Our unique network environment normally permits us to make these upgrades without any end user down time.
We are on call 24 x 7 x 365, with no exceptions, with a variety of escalation approaches to ensure that you receive exceptional customer care whenever you need us.
Our Technical Services team ensures that our customers are fully educated and trained on the capabilities of the Pluck community platform, and the methods by which it is best implemented. Our Technical Consultants are also responsible for the successful technical integration and launch of Pluck.
Providing our customers with technical and integration expertise
- Develop, maintain, and deliver technical training on integrating Pluck technology to customers and internally
- Advise Product Management and Product Development on product improvements to aide in product delivery and integration with customer technology.
- Partner with Professional Services for customer projects and any activity with a “Setup Fee” or project.
- Training material and execution for technical product use and integration.
- Support Customer Support with customer implementation knowledge.